Our church has an important role within the communities of Rhosddu and wider Wrexham. Consequently, our church hall is a well used community hall, which reverts back to church use on Sundays and other important services.
Hiring the Church Hall:
- Costs: £10.00 per hour.
- Hall facilities: Small galley kitchen. Male & Female WC’s. Small on-site car park, with plenty offsite parking locally. Centrally heated.
- How to book: contact Gareth Jones on 01978 263083
Regular bookings/activities in the Hall:
- St James’ (Disabled) Art Group – Thursday Afternoons
- St James’ Whist Club – convenes every other Friday evening and has been running for over 25 years
- Community Police Meetings
- Children’s parties
- RCCG (Living Water Parish) uses the hall on Sunday Afternoon.